Japan Sincere Laura Bamboo Charcoal Essence Oil Control Cleansing Moisturizing Mask 31pcs/bagSB031-B-0
Sincere LauraThe Bamboo Charcoal Essence Mask contains Bamboo Charcoal Extract, which can help purify, cleanse your skin, and at the same time it can effectively shrink pores.
The mask is made of cotton cloth, which is soft in texture and moderate in thickness, which can carry the full essence without dripping. Provides instant and sustained hydration, absorbs flawlessly, and restores skin to its ideal moisture level for smoother skin.
As we all know, the Japanese have taken skin care very seriously from a very early age, and the Japanese belief in both internal and external treatment is considered to be the best skin care concept。This means proper skincare practices coupled with healthy eating habits. For centuries, Japanese women have liked to use 100% natural skin care products, so many of what you see in Japanese skin care are some natural materials, and so is MITOMO.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphene Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Boswellia serrata Gum Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate
23g/tablet; 713g/bag (31tablets)
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water before applying the mask.
2. Tear open the package, take out the mask paper, and unfold the mask paper.
3. Align with the eyes first, then align the mask sheet with the mouth so that it is in close contact with the entire face.
4. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove the mask paper.
5. Gently massage the remaining essence until fully absorbed